Spirit Springs Sanctuary
Saturday, April 22, 2017 • 9 a.m.
10150 Dutch Settlement Rd., Marcellus, Cass CountyI
Spring arrives at Spirit Spring Sanctuary
Spirit Springs Sanctuary near Marcellus is the Southwest Michigan Land
Conservancy’s first publicly accessible preserve in Cass County.
The 124-acre site was named for it’s surface streams and small groundwater
springs. A large pond feeds into a narrow creek which flows through rolling hills of pines and hardwoods. The parking area is on the north side of Dutch Settlement Rd. 25 yards back from the road, near an old gray barn.
DIRECTIONS: from the U.S. 131 & I-94 interchange, Kalamazoo
• Take U.S. 131 south approximately 15 miles to Marcellus Hwy. (M-216)
• Right (West) onto Marcellus Hwy (M-216), drive 4.3 miles to the intersection of Bent Rd.
• Left (South) onto Bent Rd. and drive 3.1 miles to intersection of Dutch Settlement Rd.
• Right (West) onto Dutch Settlement Rd., a parking area is 1.8 miles ahead on the right hand side.
To download a flyer of this event - Click Here.
• Questions?: email@example.com